Every St. Rose of Lima School parent or guardian is a member of the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). All are welcome to attend quarterly meetings to gather, discuss topics of interest and hear information about the school from the Principal. The PTO helps maintain a close relationship between the home and the school, and encourages all parents to participate actively in their children’s faith formation, education and school activities. It also helps nurture and encourage a warm, friendly environment and enhance communications among parents, students, teachers, staff and administration of St. Rose of Lima School.
- Plans regularly scheduled religious celebrations to encourage participation in and enhance the religious practices of school families in cooperation with the Pastor and Principal.
- Schedule “Community Building” social events for our school community, helping to foster a strong sense of community for students, parents, administration and teachers.
- Regularly shows our teachers and staff appreciation for their dedication.
- Assist with school and parish events and functions as requested.
- Raises funds through various functions and activities to assist with additional educational and program needs of the school
- Coordinates the Art Masters Program