Students in any school grades 3-8 can sing with the Children’s Choir at the
11 a.m. Children’s Mass on Sundays from September through June.
Practice is held Thursday evenings from 6:30 until 7:15 p.m. in the choir loft.
The Choir meets every Sunday at 10:45 a.m. in the choir loft to warm up for the 11:00 a.m. mass.
- The Choir also performs at special Christmas and Easter masses
- The Choir is led by the very talented Mrs. Clare Delto
- If you are interested in joining, a few places are still available; contact Mrs. Delto at email@example.com
The St. Rose of Lima School after school band program is available to students in grades 3-8 through Effman Music.
- Lessons are held after school once a week on school grounds
- The band performs at the Christmas and Spring Concerts
- Instruments can be purchased or rented through the program