You can download the information below by clicking here: Tuition and Fee Schedule
Tuition and Fee Schedule for the 2013 – 14 School Year
- One Child: $4,425
- Two Children: $7,700
- Three Children: $10,885
- Four children: $11,600
- Non-refundable Registration Fee – $125 per student.
- Technology fee: Grades K-5 $50 per student; Grades 6-8 $250 per student (use of iPad for each student).
- 6th Grade Outdoor School; 7th Grade Catalina Trip; 8th Grade Washington D.C. Trip - Determined by cost.
- Graduation Fee (8th grade only) – $200 (must be included with tuition).
- Sports Fee (Grades 5-8) – $50 per sport.
- Fundraising obligation – $400 per family.
All families are required to complete 40 hours (20 hours for single parents) of service to the school/ parish or pay $20 per hour not completed. These hours must include:
- Assigned Bingo shifts
- Four hours for the Summer Carnival (July 2013)
- Four hours for the Simi Valley Dream Cuisine (Oct. 2013)
- Two hours for Spring Auction/Student art Show
The fundraising obligation can be met in many different ways, such as:
- A donation to the school (cash/check)
- Obtaining pledges for the Jog-A-Thon
- Selling raffle tickets for Carnival and/or Dream Cuisine
- Supporting other School/PTO fundraisers
- Solicitation of 3rd party donations to school (corporate donations, employer-matched charitable contributions, etc.)
After school day care is offered daily until 6:00pm.
Fees Full- time Part-time
One child $200 per month $10 an hour
Two children $225 per month $12 an hour
Three children $250 per month $15 an hour
Full-time: If your child(ren) is/are going to attend day care on a full time basis, the fees must be included with tuition.